Animal Driving&Jagged Silver Racing

Animalisabeast

Wrench Pro
Car
10SkylineR35 796hp
Hey this is Animal and my homie jagged we have a number of cars but our jewel is my 2010 Skyline GTR R35 unfortunatly i dont know how to post a picture of it so if u could plz help

Hi & welcome mate, :bigsmile:
Apologies, you won't be able to post pictures until you have made 10 posts. This is to dissuade unapproved advertisers from abusing the forums. ;)

I'm currently selling my little tin pot, while it doesn't come anywhere near the combined 1000hp you own it's still good fun. :bigsmile:

http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f53/rover-100-mgf-vvc-1-8-engine-much-more-17236/#post152459

How's the GTR to drive? I'd dearly love a chance to have a go in one!
thth390_crazy_driver.gif

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

ok loz but the combinded total of horses i own is undetermind seeing as how my 65 mustang pushes 1200hp itself now i am the driver my cuzin jagged sillver is the one who does most of the custamizing he really knows cuz all my cars are pushing at least 600hp a piece my GTR is pushing 768hp but hey wats a couple numbers off right

well i own a sick 65 mustang, a 67 GTO, My 2010 skyline GTR R35, a 87 lambo, a ford f150 show truck with 10 12s in the back,a old skool challenger, a general lee charger, i had a zr1 but i wrecked it the day after i got it, ive got a 77 Firebird and a new camaro

You certainly have full garage of cars there! I hate you already and I don't even know you! :bigsmile: Looking forward to seeing these pictures as there are some real favourites in there of mine.

ok loz but the combinded total of horses i own is undetermind seeing as how my 65 mustang pushes 1200hp itself now i am the driver my cuzin jagged sillver is the one who does most of the custamizing he really knows cuz all my cars are pushing at least 600hp a piece my GTR is pushing 768hp but hey wats a couple numbers off right

Blimey :blink:

I need a bigger engine. :embarrest: :bigsmile:

You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold).

Just one more post and you'll be there, you'll have access to attach images (through the advanced reply, or new post options) and you'll also be able to create your own photo album.

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

Does anybody have a suggestion as to what type of stroker engine and blower combination would give me better performance for my 65 mustang........ and which do yall perfer Master Flow exhaust or Magna Flow exhaust

Well I cannot help you on the engine combo, but I do have the Magna Flow exhaust system on the Beast! :p

This was done by the UK franchise and features on there Gallery, the Saab 93 http://www.profusioncustoms.com/gallery/images.html

The system looks good and sounds even better! A bit pricey but worth the expense spent on it! a really deep rumble and a glorious sound when you tickle the throttle :bigsmile:

I want more performance because it is a drag car and its posted a 6.4 second run on a 1/4 mile so yeah its already pretty beast and ive got the master flow exhaust on it i love it but i like magna flow too on certain cars i think magna flow sounds awful on some cars but it sounds great on my mustang and my Skyline R35. Does anybody know what the biggest engine stroker makes is?

the term "stroker" refers to a kit that increases displacement by increasing the distance the piston travels, rather than being an actual engine manufacturer.

what is the c.i of the engine in the Mustang?

hold on see im just the driver my cuzin is the machanic but i know some things lets see its a 10.5 liter engine so that would be wat? about 640.7 c.i and then it has a 14-71 BLOWER-RACE HIGH-HELIX RETRO-BILLET ROTORS according to the papers i have for the blower that came with it when i bought the blower
and i know what stroker means i ment to say the kits they have which is the best

dude, what sort of block is it running? is it a Ford motor and has it already been bored or stroked?

460 that has been bored out to 4.625 making it a huge 806 with a 14-71 blower and nitrous i got the idea from this website
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/mustang-tech/70500-whats-largest-ford-engine.html

seeing as how we are constantly doing work on it tommrrow might not be the same as today but this is what we have had in it most of this month i dont know what animal was thinking when he told yall what we were running thats what we had before o yeah i am jagged im the machanic for Animal Driving and Jagged Silver Racing

:amazed:

13.2ltr!!! 806c.i that's pretty much as big as you can go as far as strokers are concerned isn't it?

has the output changed in the last month?

is it running on normal fuel and is it road lethal?

:amazed:

13.2ltr!!! 806c.i that's pretty much as big as you can go as far as strokers are concerned isn't it?

has the output changed in the last month?

is it running on normal fuel and is it road lethal?

yes thats as big as you can go as far as strokers are concerned
Wat kind of output do you wanna know about MPG, HP, Torque, etc..
We Normally run it off of 100 octane fuel with some Methanol mixed in along with the Nitrous shot:bigsmile: