Alloys

StevieDB9

Road Burner
Car
Ford Focus 1.4
Hey guys, long time no speak. good reason for this, just moved from scotland all the way down the Reading. Need help from anyone whos local down here. just scuffed my alloys :( and was wondering if anyone down here has had any good experiences with alloy refurbishment companies. theres loads on the net all claiming professional refurbs but would rather get unbaised opinions from someone whos had the work done. also, the damage is minimal so im not looking to spend a fortune getting it done (so skint after moving) but i do want a professional finish that doesnt leave an unsightly colour mismatch.

cheers again!

Hi StevieDB9 and welcome back. Hope your settling in to your new home then. I'm a bit too far south to help with alloy refurbishers in reading.

Alright mate...that's a bit of a difference in location! Still, you could have gone further south! :lol: You've gone too far for me to know of any places...have you considered a DIY job?

hi mate, yeah big move! :toung:

thought about diy since it was a lot cheaper but i was a bit dubious. does the paint supplied with the diy kit match the colour of the wheels? also my skills when it comes to repairing anything are to say the least rubbish!

The kits are pretty good. Most alloys are the same metal alloy so colourwise there is not a lot in it, a pro job will always look better though.