Alfa 156 2.4 jtd 20 valve diesel tuning???

Tom 1

Car
Alfa 156 2.5 24v
:sad2:Any one know of anybody who as tuned there Alfa diesel 156 and the prices and torque gains,and any simple mods to boost the power further,as its my next project.There is the 10 valve model and the 5 cylinder 20 valve,Jtd multijet,Its the 20 valve I am going to tune.Any info will be appreciated thank you.:D

Just had a look,nice results.Its cornwall so its a nice run down there.I'd take the missus and kids down for 2 or 3 days for a short break.Looking at the graph I"ll be smiling all way home.Thank you once again HDI.I"ve looked at other sites for remaps and they are less torque and bhp.Mores better thanks:D

You will like the results. They smooth off all the peaks and troughs in the torque delivery as part of the process as well, leaving you with a very lively car indeed. They'll also change the accelerator response curve to give a swifter pickup when you apply small pedal pressures.

Have fun. Just watch for mobile speed traps on the A39 - Devon and Cornwall Constabulary are getting quite strict.