Air Filters!

Skullion

Torque Junkie
Car
Celica GT
What good are the air filters? ....... I bought a cheap one as the local shop didn't have the one I wanted and wasn't in the mood to wait a week, however my sensor doesn't sit properly, therefore it can't give a proper reading and screws up my fuel gauge. Am planning to sticking the Standard Air Box back in during the week

Last edited by a moderator:
I would advise you to stick to the original air filter that came with the car, it has been proved time and again that most after market filters are more trouble than they are worth, with practically no improvement on the ones that came with the car

It was just an Air Filter Cone I bought, I only bought it for the sound as I was going to Create a custom airflow throughout the engine bay but I am thinking about leaving it, as above could be more trouble than it's worth

1995 Gen 6, ...... the Early Models look nice aswel and could have gotten a GT4 for the same price as I bought the Gen 6 for but the Pop up lights consider a problem at times :(

powertec, they sound amazing, same price as all the other kits, but i feel have a better sound, ive had a pipercross filter and k&n they dont compare

I can't help with the sound thing. As far as cars are concerned my ideal is to have everything as quite as possible, inside and outside.

If you want to make a loud noise then get a clapped out 1995 Montego diesel, you'll hear it from miles away :)