91 shape civic sir

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
yesterday i drove a 91 shape civic sir, (box shape)

they are incredably quick, probably due to the no weight of the car
i always liked these cars, they just look the buissness

the downfalls to this car are only 2 things

a lot of wear on the gearbox
no power steering

your man yesterday could be talking a load of caca, but said a 92 crx
could be a doner car, in the sense of the power steering pump and column
could be put in to this shape civic, and also the gearbox from a crx dohc vtec could be used

any ideas fellas would be great, as i always wanted to have such car
and would really like it as a project:D

It sounds like a good plan to me. Prince will probably know if the parts will work on the 91 but makers usually stick to the same mechanicals from model to model.

It sounds like a good plan to me. Prince will probably know if the parts will work on the 91 but makers usually stick to the same mechanicals from model to model.
not nessecerily waynne, now this is all i know but my prelude shares some parts with the 96 honda accord (rover shape) hopefully the parts can swap as its my new sought after project:D

What do you mean you hope they fit???? Make them fit....;)
parts either go in or not, im not chopping and changing parts to fit
that shape civic is rear, but you'll always come across crx's
i just want to know can i use parts of a crx for the civic???

Hey prevetec.. can't offer any advice with the civic sir I'm afraid... check out honda-tech though. Those mad guys are always swapping out trannys/engines etc in civics.

As for 96 Accord parts.. fancy some charcoal leather rear seats? I'm stripping my Coupe tomorrow... check the gallery for pics tomorrow :D

Interior is the same. All the dash, cluster etc in the 96 accord (at least the coupe) is identical to the 5th gen lude.

Suspension is different though. Accord is multi-link, Lude is double wishbone.

Hmm...

Interior is the same. All the dash, cluster etc in the 96 accord (at least the coupe) is identical to the 5th gen lude.

Suspension is different though. Accord is multi-link, Lude is double wishbone.

Hmm...

Thats interesting. I have some nice half leather seats then that would fit prevtecs car. ;)