How much litter do you have in your car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I cleaned out my car and collected 2 carrier bags full of litter. Most of it was those sticky parking tickets you get out of the Pay and Display meters. Surely there must be a more environmentally friendly way of paying for parking?

What about we get a single tax which we pay each year for using the road? This would cover our cars when parked and when in general use? I think this idea might catch on. Now what to call this tax that covers our use of the road ...... what about Road And Street Usage Tax?

thought that was just called road tax ??

im not 2 bad most of the rubbish i took out of the car yestarday was coffee cups and juice bottles from the trip to london along with 2 newspapers

I've got 2 children, 7 and 11 - both boys - and they have no idea how to work a bin indoors. Therefore - no chance in the car!! You'd need your jabs to be up to date before you seat yourself in the back of my car!!!.

Off the subject a bit, but both my kids love to eat proper food - they're not your typical McD's fans - they hate Mcd's in fact. But they still make a hell of a bloody mess in the back when they're tooled up with Chicken Satay's, Veg Samosa's and yoghurt. at least they eat their food with equanimity.

But, the litter is still the same - well done fellas, but please, please, put the rubbish in the plastic bag rather than wedging bones and things under the front seat!!!

Kid's - who'd 'ave 'em?

HDI you don't give your children nearly enough additives. If you are not careful they might become useful members of society. :lol:

I hate england :( It hailed when I'd just finished leathering the car, and just started waxing it, the hail comes down.

Now it needs jet washing, leathering and waxing.

:/

That's just showing off DG! :lol: I bet if I sneak up on it at night I'll find some litter in it somewhere ;)

god where do i begin, before i cleaned it out yesterday, my whole back seat was covered with crap, takeaway boxes, crisps, old sandwhiches, no one could fit in the back, and my boot was also a mess cos i moved they previous lot from my backseats into the boot! I still have a bit to move out of the boot i need to look after my car more, the outside is caped in mood at the moment to, ahhh fun on a field

i know, all rubish must be putting so much strain on it :p cleaned in now though you can actually sit in the back

You usually get better performance with a clean interior. Not, as most think, because of the reduced weight, but do to the fact that you can get the accelerator pedal closer to the floor without all the junk impeding its movement.

::)

You usually get better performance with a clean interior. Not, as most think, because of the reduced weight, but do to the fact that you can get the accelerator pedal closer to the floor without all the junk impeding its movement.

::)

Did you see the Swiss, think it was Switzerland, when the woman had never cleaned out her car and had a coffee cups everywhere. she ended up crashing as she couldn't push the brake as there was that much rubbish under the pedels