picks of my engine bay

Yeah Ill be buying mate, also i should add, ive fitted the turbo you gave me in my compressor and turbine housing and its cured the oil leak but not the no boost...but if figured the problem out now anyways,

I know ive said it a millions time.mate, but thanks a lot....you're a top bloke :)

Last edited:
Is that the PPC magazine? I'll be grabbing that! Well done mate, I am sure your very proud of your self! That's one hell of an achievement! :)

Is that the PPC magazine? I'll be grabbing that! Well done mate, I am sure your very proud of your self! That's one hell of an achievement! :)

Couldn't agree with you more Dave! All of TC should be proud of Clays achievement :)

:D

I think we have should have a 'ride of the month award' or 'WIP of the month award'. Then hopefully this will push for more members with superb WIP's to be presented and recoqnized by the whole modding community.

The new look :)

20120717_140359.jpg

20120717_140338.jpg

20120717_140908.jpg

20120717_140933.jpg

20120717_140923.jpg

20120717_140946.jpg

Claymore that looks really, really good! I am going to be maybe, re spraying my car. Can you offer any tips to get a good finish etc?

That is so cool claymore, I am absolutely over the moon with joy at what you have achieved! :amuse:

I had already set my phone diary alarm for tomorrow morning to go to Sainsbury's to buy a copy! :bigsmile:

Just read the article, but will be uying a copy anyways...

Brilliant mate :)
I did like the bit "Well, I still need to sleep in it at events...."
Why didn't I ever think of that? might make for some interresting times for the 306 I think...

Would you believe it, no copies available at Sainsbury's and they only had five to start with :sad2:

Off to Tesco later to see if they have one ;)

Put the car on one of those mobile dynos at Santapod yesterday,
quite happy with that at 15 psi boost, so when I wind it up to 22 psi that should equate to something around 365bhp, then with a little squirt as well should easily see it over 400bhp.

Heres one with 591bhp.

volvo2.jpg

volvo1.jpg

Read the article in PPC and it was a brilliant read! Very well done again buddy! Whats all this talk about a new engine?
The new engine is a 2.4 fully forged with a late model fully ported cylinder head, all ready for the holset turbo i've just bought. there will be a full update as I start on the conversion, everything that I've done to the car so far has been in prepperation for this engine :), just need to get a six paddle clutch and a gearbox out of a 2ltr N/A.

The new engine is a 2.4 fully forged with a late model fully ported cylinder head, all ready for the holset turbo i've just bought. there will be a full update as I start on the conversion, everything that I've done to the car so far has been in prepperation for this engine :), just need to get a six paddle clutch and a gearbox out of a 2ltr N/A.

Looking forward to the updates on this one! ;)

nice.....

Educated guess would say that a HX35?

They have a really nice range on them and are much cheaper (and considered stronger) than the Garrett equivialant...

nice.....

Educated guess would say that a HX35?

They have a really nice range on them and are much cheaper (and considered stronger) than the Garrett equivialant...

Holset H2B, similar to HX35 but without a built in wastegate, and the 2ltr Gearbox is lower geared, my box is geard to around 180mph but the 2ltr is closer to 160mph.