picks of my engine bay

Thought it was a H1C? You bought a new turbo?
All changed again, I'm just going to use a GT3076 now, the GT28 I'm using at the moment is now giving me 385bhp.
Also the charge cooler has gone, just waiting for a Subaru tmic to arrive, I'll mount it in the same place as the charge cooler. But it means more holes in the bonnet :)

20121008_180523.jpg

20121009_165351.jpg

20121009_173830.jpg

Cheers clay,

I did some searching and It's near as makes no difference the same as my Garrett i got in the lock up.... cheers the heads up anyways....

Before I was talking about the GT28 you hadn't installed yet when we were at the pod....
are you willing to part with that when you get the GT30 on there?

As yu have EVANS blazed across the bonnet, I assume that you use the stuff? :)

Would you recommend it and how do track officials react as it isn't water, is flammable and very slippery when spilt?

I would definitely recommend it, nice to know that you havn't got pressure in the water system, I haven't had the signwriting on the car at a track yet, but it would be no different to petrol or oil, the idea is to keep all the stuff in the engine....lol

I have heard that many tracks don't allow it, I believe Santa Pod for one (although I have yet to confirm that). I will be interested in hearing if you have any problems.