WINNER! Saab Owners Club GB 2014 Nationals

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Been home a little while now from Suffolk but so so tired after a great weekend.

Yours truly has walked away with the winner of the: Best Saab 9-3 Sports Saloon in the country trophy :bigsmile:

No it's all true! :)

T9 T9 T9

Now you are the undisputed SAAB god T9 rules end of story .
Congratulations mate well done and deserved !!

^^ Thank you kindly :)

Yes there were some gorgeous 900's in attendance both turbo & N/A, some of them on the other hand should not have been at the Concours d'Elegance yesterday as they were clearly still a work in progress, but you have got to admire the owners love and dedication to their chariots :bigsmile:

Do my eyes deceive me or was there a man taller then you Os?

About time you won! Thoroughly deserved mate and I am very happy for you! :)

Hell, beats changing a clutch for the first time....

:lol: Thanks Dave :)

That guy is called Martyn and I have known him for a number of years now. He is 6' 9" and quite possibly the nicest guy you could ever wish to meet, he has great photography skills too :D

Last edited:
It is indeed a 9000 buddy. Martyn has spent a tidy sum on that car to date and is rightly proud of it. The TX to the left of the Beast is also Martyn's but I think he is going to sell it soon, causing him grief at the moment and is currently spending more time at the garage where he bought it than on the road :(

Forgot to mention this. Trophies were not available due to an engraving error which was not discovered until too late for the presentation. So basically they were redone and shipped out to all the winners. Collected mine Monday from the Royalmail depot only to find it still has an error on it :amazed:
I sent it straight back to the club and hopefully they will ask someone who can spell to finish the job properly :rolleyes:

Forgot to mention this. Trophies were not available due to an engraving error which was not discovered until too late for the presentation. So basically they were redone and shipped out to all the winners. Collected mine Monday from the Royalmail depot only to find it still has an error on it :amazed:
I sent it straight back to the club and hopefully they will ask someone who can spell to finish the job properly :rolleyes:

Obviously that person would fail T9's job selection criteria and would never be on the short list :bigsmile:

Almost forgot, the trophy! If I am to be picky then the engraved plate is not level and the top badge is off centre :sad2:

Oh well, it's another piece for the trophy cabinet :)

We'll done and deserved Os the Saab is a great sleeper no pun intended lol but it needs an occasional track day to stretch its legs and get the turbo boosting hard how did I know that absolutely nothing even the tiniest detail would escape your eagle eye.???