Who are the worst drivers on the road

wizzer

Road Burner
Car
VW Golf 2.0 TDi
What do you think are the worst drivers on the roads.

Here is my top 5
1) Taxis
2) White vans
3) Cyclists (young ones)
4) Lorry drivers
5) Company reps

Old People! (not meaning to sound mean) The ones who have been driving so long that they never had to take a test. I think it should be compulsary to take a re-test every 5 years. The la is so strict on making sure a car is safe to be on the roads, what about the driver?

wyze said:
What do you think are the worst drivers on the roads.

Here is my top 5
1) Taxis
2) White vans
3) Cyclists (young ones)
4) Lorry drivers
5) Company reps

whats with the bashing of career drivers

by the way i'm a part time truck driver

I'd say lorry drivers are among the most skilled and trained on the road. Agree with Taxi drivers though. What about teenage cyclists?

any van in the hands of people who drive them with respect to other road users yes
but the people who think they own the road in them never there wastes of space

i don't pay to much attention to cyclists you tend not to get to meny in the
tunnel or the port and but the ones on the roads near home are a holy terror
the but middle lane moterway drivers to shame

Don't get me started on middle lane owners!!! :evil:

Perhaps we shouldn't generalise too much before we start a punch up. I think each group of drivers has a stereotype and this is what we are discussing here in which case I would propably plump for taxis having had 3 near misses with the SAME TAXI in one day!!! (I think he was out to get me!)

from that list it would have to be taxi drivers and young cyclists.

taxi drivers seem to be very brave and are out to upset as many people as possible (no offence to taxi drivers)

recently i was walkin my dog and a taxi driver hit a cat on the road (was speeding) stopped a little further down the road, checked his car and jumped in and sped off when he saw people walking up to him.

and young cyclists that are even more brave by playing chicken with you when crossing the road.

damn i get so wound up! :evil:

perhaps we shouldn't forget the boy racers who think that they are so cool in their 1.1 pugs. those guys are ridiculous. you would think that there are more ways to mod your car than installing an exhaust which is too big to fit properly under their chassis. on cars which are performers then its fine but on cars which give out more noise than power its just wrong. i get worked up more about stupid boy racers and their driving than i do with anything else on that list. wonder why you missed that category. Enjoi