Where is the best place to buy K&N filters

The main auction website is quite good.

Why have you set the tone with K&N? There are other great air filters out there some cheeper, some more expensive. I tend to go for HKS.

HKS focus on Japanese cars, they do not always cover European cars in the lineup. But you are right, there are many other good quality induction kit makers out there.

Hough,
No one place will sell all it's K&N filters cheaper than everyone else,
certain ranges will always be more popular & thus attract a higher premium. it's best to find out exactly what make/model of K&N filter you need then do a shopping search. When you do search for the kit & get some cheap quotes take care because when searching for great deals, the cheapest supplier is not always the best. My advice is buy only from a company you've heard of even if it is a little more expensive.
Google shopper for example will throw up lots of great deals but a lot will be from internet traders you've never heard of & they may not even be in this country!

If you do find a good price for a K&N kit & you haven't heard of the dealer, put a post on here & see if anyone else has heard of them before committing you hard earned. :)