Torque Cars

Where is everybody ?

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by TCJBOLDIE, 31 March 2019.

1. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Come on and don't be shy as am running out of tread starter topics and would encourage anyone with a different view to whatever I post to reply as I am open to informed opinions backed by personal experience that is always welcome @ TC

I have found that there are many members here with a wide range of skills and experiences that are more than willing to help in any way possible so to new and newish members if you are experiencing difficulties with your vehicle or needing first class info on mods or need to improve your skills when it comes to things mechanical or driving and you have what you or some think is a silly question ask away as nobody here in my experience will put you down.

2. Lunchmoney

Lunchmoney The Torque Meister

Poole, UK
    Car:
    '98 JDM Impreza STI
  3. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Good to see that Turbonutter has come back to life :) |B

4. turbonutter69