What would your perfect car be?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you could sit down with a design/engineering team how would you define your dream car?

Mine? Oh Ok then, Firm ride with tactile steering, 700bhp engine with switchable RWD/4WD transmission. Huge levels of grip and a really deep sounding exhaust! (I probably wouln't be too bothered what it looked like as long as it drove like a missile on rails!)

Mine would be in the musclecar spirit with switchable RWD/4WD and 500-1000 hp motor. It would have to sound great and handle weary well. It would be weary nice if it had it's engine standing up from the hood but it wouldn't have to do that. It should have a big turbo but so big that it would take out the musclecar sound :p

i would get my design team, to first :idea: :twisted: steal the Plans/technical info on the Audi LE MANS Prototype winning car

And build me a
quad turbo v12 Magnesium-Alloy Block DIESEL, :idea: with in line fuel pre-heaters for a faster combustion.
8speed clutchless Dog shift, with an Auto button
Body would be Coupe with suicide rear doors so i dont have to get out in the rain. :wink:

With well over 1000 torque, it'd have to be constant 4WD.
& it'll have The rubber skirts/front lip millimetres off the tarmac, that were banned from Formua 1 in the 80's. For crazy downforce.

with Magnetic dampers that scan the road ahead for bumps, so they can anticipate them, and not break my Ass. :)

Or just build me a Veyron, and stick a Chav sticker on the back. :lol:

i'd love to see a veyron distastefully modified by a 17 year old wearing rockports with socks into the yvse saint florent ripoff jeans and a large gold bull ring.

can see it putting a smile on my face :D

LoL,
i'd be well annoyed.
thats a waste of a car [Veyron], for a 17yr old.
no experience, of driving cars, of workin double shifts, or driving a 1.1 - 1.6 to build up yr no claims.

i'm 25, with a 8yr old licence[driven over 100kmiles], 6yrs NCB, and i canT Heel & Toe, So that would be the perfect car for me. :wink:
if anyone has one for sale, i can pay istallments of £200 a week, LoL :lol:
i'd need the rest for the fuel bills. haha.