What is the perfect get away car

Never contemplated having to carry out a crime of any type so haven't thought about it at all.
I would think that it would want to be at least as fast as the police cars with good acceleration ,handling etc and not be a bright colour that would stand out too much.
Audi RS4,AMG6.3,BMWM3,Walkinshaw Supercharged Commodore.

hot ford fiesta (The most common car in the UK) probably blue or silver (The most common colours) blend in

Any white or silver car or van with amber lights and highway maintenance stickering on. These vehicles appear to have more leeway than even the police:lol:

It would have to be something that blends in and goes practically unnoticed, I think a white transit connect van with the engine from an XJ220 ;)

Hmm.... Maybe something along the lines of an RS6 estate which has a 'coat' on so once you've lost the fuzz, you can rip off and the car can change colour in a matter of seconds.

Nah. Go old school. XJ 4.0 straight-six. You'll need to grow a moustache of some sort. And loosen the top 3 buttons of your shirt.

:lol: Well I have the moustache already but I'll have to wait until the summer before the top three shirt buttons come undone; I am a soft southerner after all :embarrest:.....:lol:

:lol: Well I have the moustache already but I'll have to wait until the summer before the top three shirt buttons come undone; I am a soft southerner after all :embarrest:.....:lol:

I dunno, I'm with you on that one, this winter's just been rubbish, dull, cold and wet. I quite like a crisp, clear winter's day sometimes but not this weather.

Do they do Hybrid tanks? That might work?

What about a Monster Truck? I could see that being quite effective until the hiding and lying low part!

Fuel consumption might be an issue :-D

They have quite a reasonable range , besides just always simply stop at a petrol station, point the gun at the nearest motorist and threatan to shoot them if they didnt fill it up :lol: