What is your dream car and why

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is your current dream car and why?

I absolutely love the BMW i8 - it just looks so futuristic and the power figures are stunning considering the economy on offer. Is this the future of motoring? It could be!

Obi I have far more modest dreams and have been thinking about a Corolla AE82 Twin Cam 16 fitted with a lsd, cage and race seat and tweaked to run on E85 so I can enter the historic category in some events instead of being chucked in with a mixed bag if cars.

Sadly I have Buckleys ( little chance) due to having to get this past MrsTCJB as she will only agree to this if I sell the Starion in the pic and that aint happening as I have so much time and countless $$$ "invested":eek: in it over the years since 1992.

FYI my 1st born son calls it "his inheritance" :)

Last edited:
I must admit to liking the BMW i8 as well Obi, it presses the right buttons for me |B
My own dream car however changes constantly, but currently it is the Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge <B

wraith-bb-underpass-3-4-front.jpg.rr.1920.MED.jpg

Depends on the day, the weather, how much coffee I've had today....

This is my dream garage.....

I've always had a soft spot for the mid 90's mk1 Golf GTI Cabriolet:
external_url_proxy.php

However since getting into Scoobies I've found I really want a 2006 JDM Impreza STI. 2006 was the last year of the bullet proof 2.0 litre engine before the car tax hike. Of course if we are talking dream cars then we don't have to worry about money, so the tax hike shouldn't be a problem. However it's the year of the body shape I really like.
24579570006_large.jpg

But mostly I really want a Tesla Model S PSD.
Those lines, that comfort & luxury, that speed (8})
full