What are your pet hates when driving?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
So what are your pet hates while driving talkative passengers, traffic queues people who throw litter out of the car?

Passengers who can't leave your sterio alone, constantly skipping through tracks or stations, turning it up and down. That does my head in big time. :evil:

Pet hates - where do i start!!!
Button touchers - The ones that have to figure out what everything does, STOP IT, you dont need to know its MY car!!!
People who complaint about the heat or cold - Shut it or get the bus!
Back Seat Drivers - You wanna drive? Get your own car or take your own car!!!!
People who dont like my choice of music - TOUGH!!!!!!

I see we have got some people persons along :lol: Isn't it interesting how we view the car as our own space and we hate sharing it. Heck i've even heard of people filling every space in the car with dog cages! :lol: :lol:

trooper said:
Pet hates - where do i start!!!
Button touchers - The ones that have to figure out what everything does, STOP IT, you dont need to know its MY car!!!
People who complaint about the heat or cold - Shut it or get the bus!
Back Seat Drivers - You wanna drive? Get your own car or take your own car!!!!
People who dont like my choice of music - TOUGH!!!!!!

totally of agreement, if they don't like it, there are buses and taxis

Agree with the button touchers! Electrify the dashboard. I hate non stop talkers - it can get grating on a long journey - I'm a silent driver.

People who eat in my car. They usually choose something really messy. :shock: People who then touch the windows with their greasy fingers. Electrification would probably work. I found some electric front seats but they didn't do what I expected :lol:

Good god Waynne :D Necro'd this thread didnt you? :D

People faffing around with my music/stereo, definitely. Also people complaining about my driving. Not many do but one of my best mates hates being in a car with me. Shes scared of the car sliding - I dont slide the car, by the by, it turns like its on rails, but shes scared it wont.

Boo hoo.

:p

I hate it when people touch my stereo! When they drive for me, they can choose the music...but if I'm driving, it's my choice!! I hate people that get dirt inside my car. I try hard to keep my car clean and then some grubby b*****d puts their muddy feet all over the place!!! I also hate the fingerprints thing! I also hate it when I get told how to drive, especially from someone who doesn't have a license!! I don't like it when people sit inside my car and start talking about their car! If your car is that great p**s off and drive yourself!