Wedding car pranks

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
Any ideas for some wedding car pranks I can pull on a mate this weekend? I've got loads of tins tied up underneath but I wonder if there is anything else we can do.

I wanted to put shaving foam over the car but someone said it might damage the paint and he is quite particular about his car.

My stupid brother-in-law left me his keys, he was apprehensive on his return only to find it okay. Then a week or so later when the weather improved he complained of a fishy smell.........................I hung a couple of part cooked smoked kippers inside his heater matrix.........alas he found them but broke the string :lol: They were still in it when he sold it!

What car is it?

Sunvisors filled with confetti, crisps and rice works well. :blink1:

Some good suggestions there! Not sure about the fish though, I think that is a bit cruel and cruel means he'll get me back. I'll probably find a whale stashed on my car one day!

It is an Alfa Romeo JTD (33 I think but might be a 75 never ever got Alfas really).

There are some evil minded guys on this forum! would hate to cross your paths on a dark night :blink:;)

They filled my car with balloons and it was fun getting them all out. You need an awful lot of balloons though.

Confetti in the air vents, box in each one.

Put the blower on full, when he starts the car it will be like he's just walked out the church again!

When my good friend and very savvy car nut got married we jacked his RWD Carolla Sprinter just high enough so the back wheels were barely off the ground and when he and his lovely wife tried to head off on their honeymoon the car would not move.
Had him baffled :lol:

Sadly he died from cancer many years ago and we still keep in touch with his wife