What was (or will be) your wedding car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What car did you hire for your wedding day? (If you are not married then what car do you fancy hiring?

We ended up with a White Mitsubishi Gallant - sadly not a VR4. The wifes dress wouldn't fit in a lot of the alternatives with all them hoops:lol:

we had a lincon limo for the bridesmaids same for me, my parents, best men and one of the ushers
wife had a nice jag supplied by her neighbour who he chauffeured. looked good in the photos

We have a lot of asain weddings near our end (so obviously do not follow our 'traditional' wedding stereotypes) and see a lot of hired M3 coupe's / M6's etc as well as the groom turning up in ferarri's / lambo's etc and I think it looks ace. Would definately prefer that to the usual replica 1940's roller and the like.

Nice white gallardo wil suit me fine thanks :D

The rolls royce they used in the 1st war or a BOSS 429 mustang with a fleet of blacked out SUV's surrounding the car would be pure awesome :)

well know a few limo companys so would get want ever that had at the time or some yank motor

but am far off that yet am still single so holds things up a bit lol

hope were going to get an invite this could be amusing. trying to get out a fire truck in a big dress :lol:

wifes just read through this and said if her father wagon hadnt been red she would have turned up in that

I'd like to turn up in a Ferrari Dino & the bride would arrive in my Dads white Rover P5B Coupe. The car has become somewhat of a family tradition now, having delivered 5 brides to church so far. :amuse:

We walked through the village of Northam, Nth Devon to the registry office (only about 1/4 mile away) on a glorious warm and dry day; Saturday 21st October 1995.

Vietnam a bit different and was married in a Pagoda (i.e. the place with the monks) but here everyone just piles into a minibus (or two in this case) and heads off their.