Top Gear 7th October

I watched it fir the first time in years :rolleyes:

Most of the show was about finding the best driving road in the world...a good excuse for the 3 of them to have a driving holiday in the Alps in 3 supercars at the BBC's expense. The Aston Martin got slated but it certainly sounded like the only proper car there...I'm sure that'll get a response :lol:

i missed like the first 15mins, gutted, was good, real good apart from seeing May near enough naked!!! :( eeewwwwww. Cant remember who the old dear was driving the cheap car but pretty funny when JC asked her what she thought of middle aged men in super cars, she thought of them as dick heads lol should have seen JC's face :lol:

They took 3 super cars, Porsche (i cant spell to save my live) Lamborghini and a Aston martin (i think thats right) on a super car holiday lol. Italy, swedin i think and they crossed into somewhere else. May had no air con and was sweeting buckets lol and was not happy with his car, he was in the Aston and hamster was in the Porsche surprise surprise :) You will have to see if you can catch repeat if they do it, good laugh, even the mrs had a laugh :shock:

Oh and they couldn't do the cool wall cos of the fire they had lol, they tried.

They had a fire? Surely they could use the cool wall fridge stickers they gave away in the magazine a few months back. Incidentally this months mag has got a DVD of the best movie car chase scenes - 55 minutes of it to be exact.

(I wont get a repeat either: I don't own a TV I just play DVDs on my computer - its been like that for over 10 years so I try and visit friends houses when its on and wait for the box sets to go cheap on DVD! :lol: ) There's always YouTube though!