The demand for Vapour and Soda Blasting services

R

Ronartboy

As a petrolhead with vapour and soda blasting experience, I am considering a business offering a high quality car and parts cleaning service using vapour and soda blasting and maybe adding ultra sonic cleaning if there is a demand.

Has anyone had experience of these services?

Would anyone consider using any of these services to assist them in their restorations etc?

Is there sufficient demand for these services?

Is there a demand for any other services that I should consider offering instead of or alongside the blasting / cleaning ie powder coating?

Being located in the UK do you think there is a more international demand or would postage create a problem?

As a fellow car enthusiast you opinion’s matter to me, thanks in advance

Howard

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

I personally have never heard of these techniques before I'm afraid, but I wish you luck for the future. ;)
If you decide to go down this route then contact our administration team first for permission to advertise on Torque Cars and they will help you.

Demand almost certainly exists but the cost obviously needs to be competitve .

A powder coating service at the same time might be good but I dont think you will be getting anything other than local trade and certainly not international .

it is inevitable that postage costs even in the uk would make the costings uncompetitive especially for anything that is remotely heavy.