Does any know about soda blasting machines?

hough

Road Burner
Car
VW T5 swb 2.5tdi
Hey I'm looking at soda blasting machines and have been told that I can convert an sand blaster by adding an extra valve but do I have to use a different gun or different nozzles if anyone can help this would be great!

Thanks old git so the standard sand blasting gun is fine it is just an extra valve

Yes, that is what I used. Mind you, I found it useless for removing paint from my Elan. In the end, and contrary to all advice, I ended up using commercial paint stripper with no issues.

I have seen a proper commercial soda blaster in action removing paint and they leave the metal with a smoother surface than sand as well as an anti rust coating.

I have seen a proper commercial soda blaster in action removing paint and they leave the metal with a smoother surface than sand as well as an anti rust coating.

That's the difference between a proper bit of kit and the toys we buy.

Well iv brought a sand blasting gun which is also suitable for soda blasting and gona try and get around to connecting it up to the 5hp 8 bar compressor at work with my cylinder I'm using to hold my soda and see what happens, hopefully it will work and I'm gona try it on my rover v8 inlet manifold