Taxi drivers - another rant

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Why do they park where it is convenient for themselves when so often they can just move up a few feet and keep the traffic flowing.

The other day a taxi driver parked at the start of some roadworks, turning an already narrow road into a single lane.

I was approaching from the other direction. He let out his fare. 3 cars came past him, then instead of flashing for me to come through he pulls out a few seconds later and pushes through!
me = v:mad::mad::mad:

I get blocked by them all the time, as the streets round here are narrow and because people park there cars down one side of the road you can only fit one car at a time and the taxi's always just pull up, instead of finding a space to pull into to let traffic through. Then they also expect you to reverse out there way when they are done.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tn69, you need to get a big jeep and just ram them out of the way. In Vietnam taxi drivers are the bane of my life, they just pull out in front of you, overtake in the centre of town. Luckily the Musso is quite big and so often find myself using it as a prodding stick. The last taxi to try it on found himself getting very very close to the central reservation on the bridge as he tried to cut me up.