Suggest a car for a security company

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you were setting up a security company offering personal bodyguarding and secure transportation what car would you suggest?

For me I think the Hummer H3 is hard to beat, it offers tank like integrity but I can't help but feel that something faster is probably advantageous in tight scrapes.

What vehicle would you go for and why?

you need something low key that does not draw attention.
Jaguar xf armour plated would fit the bill.
Classy but as theres a few about would not attract much attention.

Range Rover does some good hi security models. Hummers aren't slow from what I have read.

They aren't slow for what they are but they don't go round corners and are often to wide for the British roads. So not the best choice if your trying to evade capture from a pursuing vehicle

We have a wide range now, the Q from Audi, the Evoke, a new landrover, and some awesome offerings from JEEP.

I think a mustang could work quite well and the GTR is just begging to be turned into a high speed evasion vehicle!

i work in that industry and 99% of the time we use range rover vogues but it does depend on the job and if youre in a quiet or hostile environment. In hostile environments we use other armoured 4x4s, also depends if you are are armed, size of the convoy, principles comfort and preference etc etc.feel free to contact me direct if you need in depth information.