Rolling Roads

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
Any pointers on where to buy decent ones for 4 wheel drive cars (ie subaru's and evo's) - preferably new ones as am looking at setting up a new tyre/exhaust fitters and tuning centre... (if cash permits), thanks all

i dunno about the rolling roads but it is nice to see a business setting up where are you based and what would you be offering. Like stage upgrades for cars or just general tune and chip stuff

Thanks for the support. At the moment this is in the development stage but hoping to offer a full range of services, just trying to get everything together as, if it does go ahead, it will be a signifncat step in a different direction to what i currently do. In any case, it is in the planning stage and whether it is this year or the next it will be going ahead - and of course discount will be given for tq members. Will probably have to start with the smaller general tune and chip to get some customers through the door - and appease the bank - then can get more into it. As i say its in planning to anything can happen but have put a lot of thought into this already....time will tell!

will be based in central scotland, but just rcvd a mail from dreamscience, 2wd rolling road is GBP30k which is ok but 4wd is 60k! no point in getting 2wd so will need to start saving

Get 2 2WD ones and do twin sessions and use both on a 4x4 :lol:

Pricey but you'd recoup that easily in remap and rolling road runs.

am going to have a check around for a uk made one (as deamscience is US) so maybe can get one cheaper as shipping costs etc.... should be lower.

I reckon that a few garages will be going bust which should mean some good equipment available on the used market.

this is exactly what i'm looking for, especially the receivers auctions when they try to flog off all the goods - if anyone knows of somethnig please drop me a message, thanks.

MA: the problem is i think that they are in short supply in any case where i intend to have one, so its not really a viable option - but thanks for the idea.