Police action TV shows

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Does anyone watch these? Not having a TV it is treat to get to watch one on holiday:blink: but there were so many Police Cop Chase Persuit Street Crime programmes. :mad:||

I'm talking about the police chase footage shows where the guys bail of the car and the fat guys gets caught and the helicopter with thermal imaging showing where the bad guys are hiding.

The footage shown is generally aweful so why do you think they show so many of these shows? Do you watch them?

I think its meant to show how good the police are and that we souldnt try and outrun them but it doesnt work. HDI is right the police drivers leave a lot to be desired. Anyone remember the american guy who got spun 3 times by the police and steered out of it and carried on. I am always amazed at the idiot things people do.

I think I remember seeing that billyo. They are watchable, but like PG said...only if nothing else is on. What amazes me is the vehicles some of the drivers use to try and get away...personally I can't see a 20 year old pick up truck out running 20 cop cars and a helicopter!

aye indeed. i did see that one, they tryed to pit him(make him spin out) and he just made his car do a 360 and carried on. i've seen on one british show the cops were chasing a car and lost him in a load of back ally garages, and then procedded to smash into a parked car when they took the wrong turning.

Anyone remember the one when the police were using an Impreza WRX to chase a 1.6 Citroen C4 and the total mess he got into on a left hand corner. Surely with that kind of BHP advantage he could've slowed up to a safe speed for the corner. If the C4 had carried straight on he would have been back within 3 seconds with that kind of power advantage.

What a tosser.

If theres nothing else on, yeah
watch police interceptors last night. nice to see taxes getting spend on the subs and evos for the essex police

I was watching the one about the attempted gem raid in Colchester and the eventual crash near Danbury. I was called out to organise the clearing up of the mess made to the signs and treat the oil on the carriageway. It was strange seeing a chase on roads that you know and to have had a small involvement :)