Pass this on to your grandpa

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Please pass this message on to your grandpa! It may have been him I was following.

1) DON'T STICK TO THE MIDDLE LANE OF A MOTORWAY AT A STEADY 60 MPH! Causing a massive tailback and forcing drivers to undertake.

2) Don't pull out into the third lane for no reason without checking over your shoulder

3) Please indicate, it would be nice to have a clue what you were planning but I understand that you probably didn't know either.

Thanks!

Lets set the seine.

Its 1130 at night. Light fog, travelling on the M74. No cars on the road for miles. Going down the inside lane at 70 (ish). Next thing you know there is a RED NISSAN SUNNY in the middle lane doing, weight for it, 50! yes 50MPH!!!! Without any sort of fog lights on. These people should not be on the road! Great point Waynne. Its gets me when its clear day light and you catch one cruising in the middle lane!!

There are just so many out there that are totally clueless about driving and aware of what they are doing and some are even "teaching?" their offspring to drive ?:eek:

IMO they are not drivers simply because they can make a car move in the general direction they want to go.