My new tools

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Recent purchased a cordless impact rattle gun and it easily undoes 100lb torqued wheel nuts .Can highly recommend it. One of the best things since sliced bread.
And seeing I am over the hill and a bit decrepit :( also bought a wheel lifter that makes life a bit easier when changing or rotating wheels along with a battery powered jump starter that i carry in my auto 4x4.

Does it have torque setting for doing them up again?

A wheel lifter? What does that look like? At our age you have to be even more careful with our backs :)

Does it have torque setting for doing them up again?

A wheel lifter? What does that look like? At our age you have to be even more careful with our backs :)

No tq setting I always do final tightening with a tension wrench.
here you go 4 the wheel lifter http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/84379/Easy_Lift_Wheel_Supporter.aspx

This is the impact driver
https://www.tradetools.com/products/RI5701 It set me back app $280.00 AUD with a charger and 2 / 18 volt lithium iron batteries. Works a treat.

Last edited:
I like it. Especially the cost. 58gbp for the impact driver and 29gbp for the wheel lifter are good prices.

OG the price of the impact driver in the link is for what is called a "skin" and there are various other tools that use the same battery SO as I mentioned previously if you do not have the battery & charger then they cost under $300.00 Ozzie dollars complete with 2 batteries.
The wheel lifter is a budget priced model but works fine as not only can it lift the wheel but has rollers to enable the wheel to be rotated to locate the wheel on the studs while lifted.:)

Ah, didn't notice that. Still not a bad price, though

Trade Tools is a big company over here and Renegade is their own brand and is guaranteed as long as the big names=Makita,Hitachi etc and app 1/2 price as well.
They sell all or most of the big name brands as well.