Most influential car film

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
Which single car film has been the most influential to you when it comes to car choices and car modding?

Italian Job showed what fun Mini's can be. Fast and furious started out the plastic fantastic car modding scene big time

For me Gone In 60 Seconds has to be one of the best films. It has certianly inspired me to look at cars in a new way and got me into modding cars. Just need to get me a Mustang now!

Same for me, Gone In 60 Seconds changed the way I looked at cars, the Mustang in particluar. I have a large picture of Eleanor on my bedroom wall and a model of her, still in the box, signed by Angelina Jolie.

What about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang then!

For me I think it has to be the first fast and the furious film. I've always been into cars but that for me introduced me to the "street tuning culture". Pure fantasy but it was inspirational to me. I wasn't into the neons or bodykits but when cars were spitting out flames and using nitrous I started looking into the possibilities of what can be done.

Which single car film has been the most influential to you when it comes to car choices and car modding?

Italian Job showed what fun Mini's can be. Fast and furious started out the plastic fantastic car modding scene big time

For me Gone In 60 Seconds has to be one of the best films. It has certianly inspired me to look at cars in a new way and got me into modding cars. Just need to get me a Mustang now!

the 1971 gone in 60 seconds is way better.
i remember as a kid watching the german manta manta movie.