Money no object mod list

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If money and time were no object what would be the mod list for your car?

(Selling it for a better one is cheating, this has to be your own cars money no object mod list.)

Heres mine!
I've been reading about a 1.8T engine fitted with a supercharger making it a twin charged lump and puts down between 400 and 650 BHP!

It would take a fair bit of engine strengthening and I'd need to add the Quattro drive system to get the power down but I think that would rate as my fantasy mod.

I would also strip out the interior and go with a full digital dash, on board computer and some really nice racing spec seats.

I'd have an SR20DET transplanted into my Accord with a rear wheel drive conversion before kitting it out fully to be a 500BHP Drift Beast!

I've always thought my Accord has the chassis to be a staggered stance RWD machine.

Either that or a Ultra high compression N/A Time Attack Monster.

Hmm, this cud take a while. R32 bi-turbo engine, converted to 4wd, twin hks blow off valves, 150bhp progressive shot nos kit with purge, track spec coilovers, extended bonnet over lights slightly (quite a few lupos with this done, looks ace), 5 spoke camilli gotti wheels, recaro cs roadster front seats, rear bench removed, rollcage, bit of an install in the back, gloss black bonnet, wing mirrors and roof, porsche cayenne calipers and rs4 disks (if they fit behind wheels), toyo r888 tyres. Think thats bout it lol. Sure iv 4gotten somethin'.

Don't have a car at the moment but I'll just put this up as I'm talking about the getz I'm driving these days...

A 1.6 Honda VTi engine, turbocharged and tweeked to the max

Full interior

Lower the car + new rims

Paintjob

Nice dream car. Turbo'd VTI's, assuming you can keep the power down can smoke a lot of fast cars.

I'm thinking of the hatchback, the EG shape, not the later coupe VTI's.

Last edited:
I would also strip out the interior and go with a full digital dash, on board computer

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...s-at-the-front-of-the-grid-at-cebit-2009.aspx << The 3D dashboard

I'd have one of those dashboards, as well as the dif out of a prodrive, a skylines management system, bassically all the best bits of the best cars in certain areas all put together and sorted to work properly and optimally together.

Converted to rear wheel drive, new engine, twin turbo charged and supercharged to boot. Essentially everything would be brought to it's optimum.

The interior would also have a massive overhaul to how I want it and a paint job

Last edited:
I'd do exactly what I'm doing only with a few nicer bits like CF buckets etc. Once you go so far fitting completely different engines, drive systems it ceases to become the car it actually was and becomes a generic mental car imo. I still want to end up with a Punto after all of it, not another car in a Punto shell.

Thanks for the multi-qoute Waynne btw. You watch, I'll never use it now lol.

Turbo Charge the W8.. Awsome GTi said it could be done with remote turbos, but I would be looking at ~ £11'000.

Replace as much metal as possible with Kevlar or Carbon Fibre.

Digitise the dashboard.

Get a switchable ECU remap.

ditch the 1.8.
get a R36 engine and 4motion gearbox
'box reconfiged for 100% power to rear.
Haldex coupler would be gone.
R36 unit would be twin charged looking for around a nice sensible 650-700 bhp ( up from 280 ) dont want to stress the engine too much

Body work would stay pretty much standard arches pulled to allow nice wide tyres for grip