Make up a new car model name

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
With manufacturers struggling to find decent names for their models I think we should help them out with a few suggestions.

Tixy - a small fun city car
Bossco - A big v8 powered pick up truck

What suggestions can you come up with for car model names?

According to the Urban Dictionary, Tixy means:

alarming, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awful, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, dreadful, exalted, far out, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frantic, frightening, grand, hairy*, horrible, horrifying, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing*, moving, nervous, overwhelming, shocking, striking, stunning, stupefying, terrible, terrifying, wonderful, wondrous, zero cool, awesome,adorable

so most bases are covered here :)

There are quite a few companies using Bossco, so there may be a few copyright issues with this.

As my car has been modified so much I have re-named it

Last edited:
Some people have too much time on their hands. I just hope that it's a light weight sticker.

To be honest with you, I don't think any silly name is off limits now looking at what a few of the manufacturers call some models.

You could really melt people's minds by calling your car 'Accident'.
"I've been in an Accident"
"Oh no are you OK?"
"No, I've been in an Accident"
"Yes, are you OK?"
"No, an Accident, I've been in one!"
"Yes you said so, are you OK!"
Etc Etc Etc.........

You could really melt people's minds by calling your car 'Accident'.
"I've been in an Accident"
"Oh no are you OK?"
"No, I've been in an Accident"
"Yes, are you OK?"
"No, an Accident, I've been in one!"
"Yes you said so, are you OK!"
Etc Etc Etc.........
Very deep! You might be overthinking it slightly but I like your style! ;)

Not heard of that one @84ZX ! Beteiligungs make it - what an interesting looking car!

I wonder if there is a NO out there as well? If not I'll nominate a No as my made up car name!

I think I'd name my car the "Windstar", but I imagine it as nothing more then a box with weels and a massive wind turbine ontop...

i kinda like the names used by Dodge really ... Avenger , Challenger , Ram ,Charger they have this aggressive cool name to them , so id pick something along the lines like Gladiator ,Warrior , Chariot , Thunder ,Lightning ,Ragnarok ,Shatter,Eradicator ,Duke ,Javelin ... i can go on endlessly hahah