Is Your Cool Or Uncool

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Im sure we have all seen the top gear board of cars cool and uncool so i want you to rate your car! then the next person to post should rate there car and the persons car who posted before them. Your car maybe uncool but you can rate it cooler or sub zero depending on how well its been modded and how it looks! A picture of your car would make this a little bit easier, and state your vehicle

ill start: Rover 414i '97

frontdx3.png

i would have to hate my rover unfortunately as about the middle of uncool, simply because its a rover, and tend to be driven by grannies, however by christmas with my body kit and alloys hopefully it would be border line cool/sub zero only cos that body kit is sweet!

My car is uncool. It's DIESEL and even now that's a problem for image purposes. My Nissan probably even more uncool because it's the grandaddy of uncoolness, a PRIMERA. I drive old mans cars, then. But, I am old at 38 in some peoples' minds.

And, what's even more uncool:- It doesn't bother me what they think.

I like being uncool. But I can go very very fast. Very very comfortably. And that is uncool too.

So, there you have it - Paul is Uncool.

;)

The Nissan Primera uncool thing is odd because they are a cool drive. Especially in the handling department. Drivers of M spec 3 series beemers that have been forced behind the wheel of a P11 wonder what all the fuss about BMW 3 M's is about.

But they do look like metal pigs. Even if they're green and not pink.