I'd just like to thank....

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I thought I would just take some time to give a special thanks to the following people in the hope that one day they might read this thread and change their ways. It might even stop others copying them.

1) A big thankyou to the 4x4 owner who took out my front wing and drove off.

2) A massive thankyou to the guy in the Corsa who pulled out causing me to slow from 60 to 30 and then he turned off again 200 yards up the road.

3) A big thankyou to the deisgner of the GATSO - it's made driving much more interesting.

Is there anyone special you would like to thank.

no theres already a website somewhere for that. the police dont like it as it may cause vigilante responses.

Big thanks to the railway workers that smashed into the wifes old car (£300 worth of damage)
even bigger one to the council for the state of the roads around here. they seem a lot worse than most other areas ive driven through.

but the biggest thank you is to the govt. for screwing us all with fuel tax with the current issues. no all of us live in a city and work 9-5. We NEED our cars to work to give you the tax to waste

Thanks to the government for f****** over every vehicle owner/driver in the country. Thanks to all the morons who caused me to slam my brakes on. Thanks to the guy who designed the G-Wiz... you t***! I hate you all!

[sarcasm]Hey - don't hold back guys. I'm suprised at the lack of vitriol and hate there [/sarcasm] :lol:

If everyone else bough a GWiz there would be a few 1000 miles of extra space on our roads ;)

If everyone else bough a GWiz there would be a few 1000 miles of extra space on our roads ;)
Yip theyre may be but there only good in a city where you can plug them in every 5 miles.

BIG BIG BIG thank you to saudi arabia. who i found out arent drilling for oil as they like the high price. so im paying £1.29 a ltr so some baron can get more money, theyre already billionaire why do they need anymore

I'd just like to thank the 3 tractor drivers who conspired to make me late for an appointment yesterday. I overtook the first 1 to hit another a few minutes later and then when I overtook him there was another one! :eek: All doing 20 mph! :evil:

Its definately a conspiricy! It was a tractor who shot JFK and all those crop circles? (We'll you probably guessed it anyway it was from Alien Tractors!)

Yes I would love to thank the old bat who parks her car in front on mine and manages to leave an inch between them so I can never get out, despite her having own driveway! Yet her excuse is she cant reverse in or out of it, yet she can paralel park between 2 veichles and leave an inch gap seperating the 3!

Every tractor driver round here, who goes 15mph ( I live in Scumerset). Especially the one that whenever I meet him on a country lane despite only having to reverse 3 meters compared to my 15 for a lay-by, will still turn his engine of, dangle his keys in front of me and sit with his arms crossed laughing till i eventually manage to reverse back. ABSOLUTE W*****.

Every 17yr old wannabe boy racers who wanna "race me" hang along side me in their cars ( pug 1.1, corsa 1.2), till vroooooom I'm gone, no I do wanna thankyou, you make yourselves look more stupider than you are.

Oh and the person who opened their door into my wheel arch leaving a dent cheeeeers :)

ok thats my 2 cents

Jim Rosenforth of Meadoway, Steeple Claydon, Bucks who drove his Toyota Camry reg: P380VHR into the back of my car on 8th May this year. Thanks also for not informing your insurer.

Yes I would love to thank the old bat who parks her car in front on mine and manages to leave an inch between them so I can never get out, despite her having own driveway! Yet her excuse is she cant reverse in or out of it, yet she can paralel park between 2 veichles and leave an inch gap seperating the 3!

Every tractor driver round here, who goes 15mph ( I live in Scumerset). Especially the one that whenever I meet him on a country lane despite only having to reverse 3 meters compared to my 15 for a lay-by, will still turn his engine of, dangle his keys in front of me and sit with his arms crossed laughing till i eventually manage to reverse back. ABSOLUTE W*****.

Every 17yr old wannabe boy racers who wanna "race me" hang along side me in their cars ( pug 1.1, corsa 1.2), till vroooooom I'm gone, no I do wanna thankyou, you make yourselves look more stupider than you are.

Oh and the person who opened their door into my wheel arch leaving a dent cheeeeers :)

ok thats my 2 cents

rant over hayley ;)

HDI youve got a name and reg. if ihes not informed does it not class as a hit and run ?

"HDI youve got a name and reg. if ihes not informed does it not class as a hit and run"

He did stop, so it's not a hit and run in the traditional sense. We exchanged details so I've not disclosed anything here that is not already open information.

TVP are aware but given there's no witnesses it's hard for them to do anything at all. I reported it to TVP immediately. Likewise, immediately notified my own insurer.

Get a ULR company to deal with it for you. They will get heavy with him and his insureres until they get a result. Email me if you are having trouble with this as I did 14 years in insurance and know the system quite well.

What do you mean 'hey waynne'?! He's not the only one on here! :lol:

Yeah you're right, it was invented by a rally driver. He used it to help improve his course times. I'm not sure if it helped him though! :lol:

Oh great so we've got rally to thank for Gatsos. That the last time I watch WRC on principle.

What does GATSO stand for then? anyone?

The GATSO was invented by Maurice Gatsonides. He was a dutch rally driver, born on 1911 and the device was developed to assist in the improvement of circuit times. Later it was used to penalise drivers who exceeded the 70mph pit lane speed limit.

Later still it and derivatives thereof are used worldwide to punish very naughty people who do very naughty things such as straying 1/2mph over the speed limit.

Personally I'd like to thank the British Government for siezing this worthwhile opportunity and worthy cause. I honest don't think I could sleep at night if I thought that people were escaping the long arm of the law when they drive at 70.00001mph along the Tingewick bypass.

I'd like to thank them further for not wasting any of the revenue thus gathered in road improvements but instead investing it wisely by sending innocent people to Afghanistan to be killed.

Would like to thank those who do not stop at intesections as if they are in hurry make you slam your breaks, sweat your ar#@, dry your blood, and then just drive in front of you like driving on egg shells.

You sit and wonder how the minds of these people are put together.

Samir - they don't have minds - they're clinically stupid and incapable of any thought process, conscious or otherwise. You get used to it after a while. Give 'em the benefit of the doubt by assuming they are stupid

Id like to thank

1) People who dont use roundabouts properly
2) People who dont indicate

and finally the worst of the bunch 3) People who don't indicate on roundabouts