How many penalties does your licence have

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How many penalties/points have you had on your licence since you have been driving and do you think they were fair?

Have they altered your driving style in any way?

Have you talked your way out of a licence endorsement?

Mine used to be full up. Because I was a bad boy in my younger days.
Now though there is only one thing on there thats due to come off next year. Bout time it's been on there 10 years this year. Childhood stupidity I call it.

Had my full license for 5 1/2 years, got none - never had any - long may it continue. *touches wood*

I got a non-endorsable £30 fine for having my fogs on in the Odeon cinema car-park a while back (a public place, so traffic law still applies).

I haven't had anything added to mine since I passed in 8 years ago. So since having it I've been a good boy. Was just naughty when I was younger ;):lol:

no points although i am lucky :amazed:

my mates last day of type-r ownership so we decided to go for a play and i got caught at 85mph and that was my slowing down speed :amazed: but got away with the endorsement ;)
IMG%5D

here its not true that women sweet talk their way out of getting done for speeding i should have 6 points but my mum took 3 points for me because i joined the RAF and then i got caught doing 70 through a 50 and they gave me the speech and the ticket, so anybody that says we girls get away with it , i can prove you wrong.

but it has taught me a valuable lesson as i nearly lost my best friend in a car accident at the start of may his C2 crumpled like a cereal box after some nutter was doing 90mph in a 30 zone !! it make you think long and hard after the statistics come out on how many drivers die a year through careless driving !!

Got 6,Gutted really because just as 3 was due to come of and take me back down to 3,i go and get another 3 so it was back up to six.:(.

0 in errm... 12 years. Certainly not worth it nowadays, as it could cost me my job.