Hayfever - worse than drink driving

Headline a tad dramatic, I doubt there are millions almost blinded.

Most hayfever remedies are now non-drowsy.

A check of crashes caused by drunks compared to hayfever sufferers is required in order to justify such a statement.

I would rather have a hayfever sufferer behind me than a drunk.

I would rather have a hayfever sufferer behind me than a drunk.

Look in your rear view mirror OG :lol:

Have been a hayfever sufferer for years, you learn to live with it for the few months that it is actually a nuisance to you! I now use drugs which are available on prescription only - Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg tablets @ one a day.

No problems or issues in the 6 years that I have been taking them. I used to take a Kenalog steroid injection which lasted me right through the spring and into the autumn. But I could only have this every two years because of possible liver damage if taken any more frequently than this.

As for the Daily Mail newspaper, that complete and utter waste of natural and renewable resources is only good for use as kindling for a fire or a bed for a Gerbil ;)

I'm a hayfever sufferer as well but don't suffer any problems apart from feeling like rubbish for a few weeks. I tell you what though, I'd rather be drunk on a sunny, July afternoon than sneezing and avoiding the outside world!

i usually take nondrowsy tablets,on one occasion i couldnt get them so i got normal ones,on my way home i had to pull over due to being drowsy,i woke up an hour or so later so nondrowsy is a deffinate!!!

Every time I read something in the daily wail about a subject I know, it turns out to be a mix of lies and twisted half truths. I wouldn't even wrap my chips in that rag.

Hayfever is just natural selection.

There are pleanty of drugs out there to help, non drouzy as well.

I wonder how many days sick leave the pesents in the oldern days would get off a year down to hayfever.

''Can't work the plough today, hayfever!''

Gotta say,never had a day off due to hayfever!!!!.

If I was a sufferer, I would. I can take countless blows to the head, busted noses, smashed ribs and knees to the chin.

But as soon as I feel a sniffle come on, I always tend to think of the worst and I always get it into my head that I have cought a mutated Man-Sars-Pig-Aids-Flu thing and I am certain to die.

If I suffered from hayfever.......... luckily I don't so I can slate them who do! lol :p