Fuel prices seem to be getting lower

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
At least the fuel prices are dropping a bit, prices down our way edged below 139 today! Not seen those figures for a long time.

Still I'm thinking of going LPG it should save a fair bit of dosh over the years.

Last edited:
Petrol dipped below 130 in supermarkets and 132 for diesel.
Shell is just as cheap so i'm going there.

Still I'm thinking of going LPG it should save a fair bit of dosh over the years.

:amazed::amazed::amazed: You would convert a gorgeous performance car like your Quattro to run on LPG? :blink:
Go and stand over there in the corner Waynne and bow your head in disgrace, only come back when you have realised the seriousness of such a foolhardy thought!!! For shame on you! :sad2:

^^^ Not that tough Gee! Having a Quattro run on LPG is akin to driving a Ferrari with the handbrake halfway up! You just don't do it :)

cheapest i've seen today was at Morrisons - 129

Always seems to drop the day after i've filled up

:amazed::amazed::amazed: You would convert a gorgeous performance car like your Quattro to run on LPG? :blink:
Go and stand over there in the corner Waynne and bow your head in disgrace, only come back when you have realised the seriousness of such a foolhardy thought!!! For shame on you! :sad2:

Breaking news! Local man found dead, after a miss agreement of LPG powered cars!

:lol: