Extinct car features

Lol True HDI

I'm rather suprised the reliable 'Air Break' used on Artic Units haven't been more widely used on cars as they are safer and more environmental

Oh shush! people who drive with sides on should be shot end of

Strangely enough PP most of the minicab drivers around here in my area of East London that I have used in the past, seem to drive their saloons or people carriers with only the sidelights on at night :amazed: Some of them even have a lamp out - so is it a car or is it a motorbike coming towards me? :blink: Maybe they are harbouring under the misapprehension that they are actually saving petrol or battery power by not using the headlights!

Bless em!

Na Leave the Fogs on motors they are imperitive! and they come in handy for me to see the road a bit better!

Fogs and Headlights are a good and Safe combo! more visibility the better

Fog lights only light up the road surface directly in front of the car and you're not supposed to use them unless visbility is severely impaired. Whereupon you'd turn off the dipped beams to reduce glare and scatter from the dense fog.

I don't feel the need to see the road directly in front of the car.

i have electronic hand brake and can't complain about it... if electric fault hapens, the car wont moove if already parked. took time to get used to it! lol
imagine parking a car realizing you are fetching something that is not there !!!! duh