Ever lost your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Has anyone lost their car? Perhaps you went back to the wrong level of the car park.

Did you not recognise your car and walk straight past it? I had a mate who forgot where he parked his car in London and it took a week for him to find it again! :eek::lol:

Is your car pretty recognisable and hard to miss?

i do it in the morning looking for the car out side the house lol the amount of times i have walked up the wrong end of the road

I can lose it in the work car park. Maybe 30 spaces, and about an eighth of the time I'll forget where I've parked.

Last edited:
ive attempted to open someone else car about 3 spaces away from mine. In my defence it was the same colour and i just finished a 14 hour shift

try hunting for a blue ford ka at the goodwood festival of speed.

1000's of cars in a big field and no landmarks.

I keep loosing cars at the Bull Ring in Birmingham, the car park is underground & I keep going to the wrong level or entering the car park from the opposite end & loosing my bearings. You can tell if I've lost a car I'm the one walking around with the key in my head pressing the blipper button while looking for flashing inditaters. :embarrest::lol:

I can't do that with the Focus. Cause the range on the remote is far too good. I'd unlock the other side of the car park and someone would be able to nick it before I got there. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahhhh... see the trick is to keep pressing the 'lock' button that way you still have an interior & stereo when you find it! :bigsmile:

Last edited:
I know a lad who came home from a night out so pissed he drove to a party and the next day woke up back at home and didnt remember where the part was at thus not knowing where his car was at. lol. I seen him the next day cruising round the streets in his mums car looking for his car. He looked horrified that he had no clue where his car was and he was going to work away for 2 month the day after. lol. he said he sort of remembers being in a taxi on the way home going past stockton, which is about 7 miles away from where we live. Dont know if he even found it cos i havnt seen him since

Some great stories there. It reminded me of a friend who was trying to open the door to someone else's Silver golf parked in the same road! The owner came out and started having a go at them and called the police! It was all a bit sticky but in the end they all saw the funny side of it!