Driving conditions.

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
With these high winds we've been having, what's it been like driving in your area?
Because there are alot of country lanes round here yesterday I was forever dodging branches that had fallen and motorbikes that where being blown all over the road.
So what's it like where you live?

Yeah, its well bad here.

The wind has gotten up to about 5mph out here and blown some small bits of rubbish onto the road.

:lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• bahrain.jpg
    bahrain.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 2
Terrible, branches and twigs (big ones) all over the roads. Lots of nails from fences and the like. We even have had a couple of roads closed due to fallen trees. Not good. You need to be careful out there even after the high winds have died down.

Yeah, its well bad here.

The wind has gotten up to about 5mph out here and blown some small bits of rubbish onto the road.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Xavier I was driving down a lanes yesterday with trees either side and they didn't look too clever so I drove down the middle of the road when there wasn't anything else coming the other way.

Still no snow down south though so its not all bad. Didn't scotland get the worst of the winds?

registered 93mph about a mile away from me the other night - got up to goto work, and fooking bins all over the road - who the fook puts a bin out when it's windy :blink:

Terrible, branches and twigs (big ones) all over the roads. Lots of nails from fences and the like. We even have had a couple of roads closed due to fallen trees. Not good. You need to be careful out there even after the high winds have died down.

Much the same as where we are,we have had wheely bins blowing around too!.:blink: