Do you enjoy driving?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I think we all enjoy driving. But do you enjoy driving all the time? What about the drive to work? How about weekends and evening drives? Do you drive for the pure sake of driving or do you always have a destination to go to or an excuse? Are motroways more of a pleasure than a country lane?

I love driving. I often drive to clear my head - reflecting on life and to banish the stresses and strains of life. It works for me best while behind the wheel in country lanes in a warm evening. No radio No distractions just me, the road ahead and the whistle from the turbo!

What about you then? How much do you enjoy driving?

i think i share the same passion for driving as you waynne, i do i'll drive when ever though come it be snow and ice or a scortching day with the windows down, but also minus the turbo as i dont have one lol, either way its the country lanes that do it for me, as Redditch is quite a small place you are never really far from a country lane somewear, mind you 10 min drive you can hit the M42 as well

I love driving too, but i get annoyed and frustrated when i'm stuck behind someone thats slowing me down, i like to feel totally unrestricted. Usually music improves the driving experience too and i sometimes just go for a drive for the hell of it

Love driving,love to go for a drive to clear my head listening to Bon Jovi.There is some good country roads here to cruise on.

while i was driving (car currently i bits) i used to love going out day and night.

didn't need an excuse at all, id go out at night down a windy country road & see how brave i was :D

its really fun if you study advanced driving (used by police % paramedics): it teaches how to drive safely and quickly, and reduces the chance of coming off a corner at high speed....

:lol: No it was a wise man, who I met after climbing up a mountain with a wierd blue daisy for him to tell me it was the wrong one :cry:

i like driving at nights
i dont like driving in mornings or in the evenings
i like driving alone
i dont like driving with annoying people in the car
i like driving on empty roads
i dont like driving behind old people who take smooth driving to the extreme
i like (/) that symbol on speed limit signs :twisted:

A very succinct summary of your likes and dislikes - welcome to the site if I have not welcomed you already Vear.

love drivin

i love drivin too,
especially night time driving when i finish my nght shift, i take the long scenic route home, (Normally startswith me going in the opposite direction to home.)
Night drivin is the best, coz i'm usually alone, so i can take the "racingline" accross the lanes etc, and i can see headlights of oncoming cars which i cant see yet coz they're around the next corner. 8)
i like my music with 1000W Rms bass, but i often tur it down or off to just enjoy the pleasureof pure driving.
schnitzer suspension kicks ass in my e46. but not as much as the eibach suspension did in my old golf mk4. They both love country lanes and roundabouts with Positive camber.