Dinitrogen Monoxide - What system have you got?

Wizards of NoS and NOZ are the most popular systems, I see these in lots of show cars but that is not really any count of quality.

I think the critical decisions are the delivery system, wet or dry and the injector size. Nitrous is Nitrous (pedants will jump on me for that I know).

Kit wise bottle warmers help maintain the pressure, a progressive delivery system makes sense as well.

Do you know how heavy those bottles are? You'll have to keep off the bacon butties for while to compensate!

Wizards of NoS and NOZ are the most popular systems, I see these in lots of show cars but that is not really any count of quality.

I think the critical decisions are the delivery system, wet or dry and the injector size. Nitrous is Nitrous (pedants will jump on me for that I know).

Kit wise bottle warmers help maintain the pressure, a progressive delivery system makes sense as well.

Do you know how heavy those bottles are? You'll have to keep off the bacon butties for while to compensate!

Bottles weight 11 lbs! light by my standards.

Indeed, my one is going to be an 11 lb one! WON suggested that this is much better for me than the 5 lb bottle, did not really give a reason why that was! :confused:

Indeed, my one is going to be an 11 lb one! WON suggested that this is much better for me than the 5 lb bottle, did not really give a reason why that was! :confused:

My guess is that you will be filling a 5lb bottle up rather frequently :)