Clumsy car owners.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I have a friend who is really clumsy. He has a Metro and keeps pulling off the door handles! He forgets to unlock it and just yanks the handle off.

He has also put his elbow through the drivers window smashing it and smacked his head into the window a few times. The indicator stalk has also been snapped off! :lol:

Are there any other clumsy car owners out there?

yer one of my m8z parked on a hill and didnt put the handbrake on properly.... the car was in neutral as well.... as he got out of the car he left the drivers door open the car the rolled back down the hill, (at speed) and a lampost took the door clean off! very clumsey if u ask me lol

My friend's mum ran her self over. She thought she'd put her auto into park, whilst on a hill, went to get and the door knocked her over and the car dragged her along until it ran into a wall!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well there is one guy in the SAR with me and he was driving a automatic car he wasn't used to. Well the car wouldn't start so he went out and tryed to figure out what was wrong somehow he got the car running but it was in D so it ran him over and he was stuck between the car and a wall untill someone noticed him and got him out, I don't understand how this could happen but it did so...

HANSI - i've heard of automatics doing this. There was one that got stuck in Drive whilst the owner was out of the car, and it was just going round in circles - the Police left it to run out of fuel ;)