Which cars have the most aggressive owners?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is there a car brand which in your opinion are owned by aggressive people?

Are Audi drivers more aggressive than BMW drivers? What about mini drivers? Are VW beetle drivers the least aggressive drivers out there?

White van man.

I read a thing a while ago that suggested owners who cover their cars in stickers and obvious body mods are more likely to be territorial and aggressive; they've marked their territory and will defend it.

As far as the marque of car goes, it changes over the years. I think it comes down to what people are driving as company cars (I'm generalizing here); it's not their car so they can drive however they want with no sympathy for the car or other road users. That was Beemers once, then Audis, now something else.

Had a run in with a stupid driver in a large Volvo in a very narrow road in Canterbury (Landrover look alike) it was too big and scary to reverse back and let cars pass so they just sat there waiting for everyone else to back off.

Honestly if you can't drive a car of that size you shouldn't be in one! Perhaps tests should take into account the size of cars to avoid this problem!