• I get someone else to do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you find cleaning your car good therapy or a chore or does it depend on the weather and what you time you have.

I find it to be a chore. But I always try to take my time in doing it and then when finished I look at the car shining and enjoy it for a little while..

i have always found cleaning/washing my car a chore and i normally get the foreigners to do it at the local petrol station there cheap and always do a good job
but last weekend i cleaned my interior and engine bay it was bad i had used it for work and it had paint and dust everywhere but after spending a good 6 hours doing it i was really chuffed with the end result and weather permitting im actually looking forward to doing a full valet tomorrow

and just to add i had no cleaning product for the plastics so i knocked up a diluted solution of vax carpet cleaner in a spray bottle and i can honestly say it has bought the plastics in the engine bay and interior and the leather on the door cards a1

Def therapy espically when your in a bad humour Wat would be the best product to use to clean oil and grime out of an engine mine aint the cleanest at the mo??

i hate havin to clean my car, mainly cos i let it get a tip then i cant be bothered to clean it out, then it get soo bad i dont have a choice cos you cant get any passengers in the back :lol: