Cherry Bomb Exausts

TerrorRiderTej

Car
Punto Active 1.2
Can Someone explain to me what benifits are from a cherry bomb exaust and will it be more worth it to buy a turbo??

Can Someone explain to me what benifits are from a cherry bomb exaust and will it be more worth it to buy a turbo??
i love the way you compare a backbox to a turbo price wise! cause of the way you phrased this post:lol:

the benefit from a cherry bomb errrrrrrrr a loud noise:bigsmile: (but nice if you like a loud noise!!!!!!!!!)

With herb on this. What does exhaust noise have to do with performance? Cherry Bomb or other large bore bit of cheap fabricated steel.

Further, how do you plan to use an aftermarket turbo to good effect? You can't just bolt on a supercharger, whether it's belt, chain or exhaust gas driven.

Judging from your other post you have been misinformed about cherry bombs. They are a simple exhaust and do not act as a turbo in any way shape or form.

Adding a turbo to an engine will be hard and very expensive. Kits start at around £3000 and fitting can easily double this. To be frank you wouldn't want to spend that sort of money on a 1.2 engine, an engine swap would be much more effective and a lot cheaper.

Bloody hell, i thought they'd stopped selling Cherry Bombs.. They used to be all the rage didnt they...

It all depends if they are TUV approved or BS kitemarked or not. As it is illegal to sell a car part that would not be legal then I would be suprised if they had not got full approval for thier exhausts.

Not really a fan of cherry bomb exhausts. the one my mate had was too loud and became annoying after a while. Might aswell just get a lump with a turbo. cheaper and less work.