CHEZ BOMB

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Hi kids. Bought a cherry bomb for my BMW as i'm not flush enough for a full custom system as yet so it's kind of a step towards it.

Anyway i'd like to know the best way to fit this and/or if you or anyone you know has ever fitted one to a BMW before. I'd be exceptionally impressed to find someone who had and that could give me tips on it.

Cheers guys,

:twisted:

is it a universal part or is it vehicle specific? if it's specific then just remove the old and slap on the new with some exhaust sealer and replace any gaskets.

if its universal then it might need some welding/alteration to existing pipes etc

Shortcut bodge method :- Use a coathanger (the metal ones :? ) to wire it into the existing rubber mount - keep it nice and tight though.

Proper job, get a proper clip welded to it and connect this to the rubber exhaust mount.

Never connect an exhaust to the metal part of the car there is a reason why all of the mounts are made of rubber. :)

Still need to figure out how to YouTube my new sound cos it kicks arse! Also taking the old backbox off really lightened the car (you wouldn't believe how much those things actually weigh!!) and i also seem to be able to get away faster and up to speed quicker too, shabba!! 8) :twisted:

I'll have a blast, give me some time to get hold of the camera etc to record the sound or buy a CD for my phone to connect to my computer. I'll try sort it out this weekend.