Brabus Bentley Carbage

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
Whilst in Salisbury a Bentley parked kind of badly in the city centre, it didn't look right to me so I walked closer and O my god someone had fitted a Bentley grill to the front, badge on the back Bentley wheel centres and I think somehow grafted a badge on the horn, across the rear in very smart chrome effect chav stick on letters was branded the word BRABUS, Yep it was a Chrysler 300,,,,, CARBAGE
I did hear years ago of a sierra 1.3 in Bristol with a full cosworth kit............

Why O why do people do this :sad2:

Recently saw a 3 series BMW with a standard single exhaust pipe, skinny wheels and tyres and M series badges both inside and out, why? :amazed:

Pack it in please, it's not big and it's not clever - do not try and be something that your clearly not!

It is actually a mod that is sold worldwide

There is a whole website for showing this type of thing . I think its called barrys barges or similar.

Personally I prefer it the other way - do the work take off the badges.

This is why I would never do anything like this to mine. There are loads of Chrysler's pretending to be Bentley's. I suppose it doesn't help when people call them "baby bentleys" or "fake bentleys". Yeah well that's not what mine is, it's a Chrysler and I like it because that's what it is thanks