Best moment in your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the best moment you have ever had in your car?

For me it has to be drive through the nice twisty A road in the north middle of Wales. Lovely bends, totally clear of traffic in both directions, great weather, a banging tune on the radio (Bach Tocatta et Fuge;)) and stunning views.

I was grinning througout the drive and for a good couple of hours afterwards.

I think mine was probably in January 1989 whilst parked in a dark road in Windsor, Berkshire. A female work colleague was also with me in the vehicle at the time.

I think mine was probably in January 1989 whilst parked in a dark road in Windsor, Berkshire. A female work colleague was also with me in the vehicle at the time.

hehe, what car were you in? I might have been watching you!

Mine was driving from the Everglades down on to the Keys and ending up in Key West, that was a stunning drive, crystal blue waters, wish I was there!

Driving in scotland in the astra gte on holiday,oban,inverarary.the roads were so smooth and clear.driving along side loch fyne.Stunning views.

Stunning views.

Of What?

Next.......

Quote: "hehe, what car were you in? I might have been watching you!"

Fiat 127! Given the compact dimensions of the thing (the Fiat, that is, for the benefit of you voyeurs out there!!!), it's suprising that the odd limb didn't make an occasional outside appearance!!! It was January though.. I'll leave it here.. I'm digging my own grave :)

Last edited:
digging a hole you cant stop me, digging a hole.
dont worry HDI once you dig so far down your bount to start digging upwards.

TN if you had got in thre 1st youd have put something in there im sure.

hemminway. the roads up north are great arnt they. the switchback as your going up hill are great things to learn to really drive on i learnt more on that week than i did on the next 6 months of driving

Best time in a car... everytime I plant my foot in the W8 and listen to the noise :D.

Sensible note - best time yet to come I think. Me and a few friends plan to go for a bit of a road-trip around Europe. In particular stopping off in Germany for a blast ;)

Best time in a car... everytime I plant my foot in the W8 and listen to the noise :D.

Sensible note - best time yet to come I think. Me and a few friends plan to go for a bit of a road-trip around Europe. In particular stopping off in Germany for a blast ;)

With eight pots on hand then it should still be pretty sweet with a slight misfire.

Of What?

Next.......

Quote: "hehe, what car were you in? I might have been watching you!"

Fiat 127! Given the compact dimensions of the thing (the Fiat, that is, for the benefit of you voyeurs out there!!!), it's suprising that the odd limb didn't make an occasional outside appearance!!! It was January though.. I'll leave it here.. I'm digging my own grave :)
Sorry it wasnt loch fyne but loch eck,the view is stunning their.It was so still that the loch mirrored its surroundings and the sky.Its 7 miles long and on them roads so smooth and no holes and with its bends it was dammmmm fun driving.