Are you still feeling the recession

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you still feel the effects of the current economic downturn? Have you limited your driving, changed your driving style or perhaps bought a car that is cheaper to run?

How positive are you that things will turn out better in the next few years?

Due to the lack of funds and of course no job for the past 4 months driving was put on hold and I hadn't booked a theory for a while. I have recently been hired by the brentwood private school! I am on a dcent wage and should be driving soon, and can pay my mum much rent as she does feel the recession.

Still feeling it here too.
If I weren't in a recession I'm sure I'd have a job where my Maths, Physics and Chemistry A-Levels could be put to use and rewarded. But nope.

TBH I seem to Thrive in the Economic Downturn I have now my Highest paying job ever! And I am looking at Upgrading my Car to a Bigger Car and starting to USE Super Unleaded xD So I am Feeling the opposite of the Recession

Yeah I just switched from them as well tbh I Switched to HSBC Considering they dont take any tax payers money I admire them in comparasion to the petty banks who steal from us

I used to think nothing of spending £2500 on a weekend toy, Now we figure £2k is plenty for the "Good" family car (used to be £7500), £700 for my commuter (Which also has to be the weekend toy).
I Think things are going to get tougher personally (I work in the Construction trade) But as long as my little boy is healthy and happy I am also...........

Yeah I just switched from them as well tbh I Switched to HSBC Considering they dont take any tax payers money I admire them in comparasion to the petty banks who steal from us

Be careful with HSBC mate. with them its not all singing and dancing unfortunetly.

They had applied some form of interest over charge on my account when I went overdrawn by 25p, and to use this service it would cost me £25. Strange thing is, they NEVER TOLD ME! So.... they kept taking £25 as THEY kept me over drawn. As you could imagine, I found out and luckily they were rather helpful, and wrote most of it off!