Anti-Theft System Idea. Would you buy it?? Viper 571XV + Flamethrower

Would You Buy It?? VIPER 571XV + Flamethrower Anti-Theft System

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xairplanedriverx

Hello :) I was on lunch break at work today, looking at my car through the window and got an idea. Recently some asshole stole by GPS breaking the window too. Now I'm looking for a good anti-theft device and I got an idea! Combining VIPER 571XV and a flamethrower. If it works on my car maybe I'll try selling it on ebay?? How many of you would be interested?? Just curious... I wanna see if I'm the only freak or if there is more of us out there hehe

Lets say the system includes all the piping, valves etc, runs on BBQ Propane (buy bottle at home depot- not included), and is wired into VIPER 571XV with remote start and other bells and whistles. In additional it has two ultrasonic sensors plugged in to detect if your window had been broken, or door forced open. When the siren goes off, the flamethrowers located under the front doors of the car go off. The system wouldn't be meant to harm the thief, not to set him on fire, but to give him a good scare which would keep him from approaching the vehicle again.

Everything could be sold for $400... Now the million dollar question- would YOU buy it for your car??

EXAMPLE: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

Please vote in the poll, and post you thoughts on this idea.

Thanks,
Jake

Last edited:
Hello :) I was on lunch break at work today, looking at my car through the window and got an idea. Recently some asshole stole by GPS breaking the window too. Now I'm looking for a good anti-theft device and I got an idea! Combining VIPER 571XV and a flamethrower. If it works on my car maybe I'll try selling it on ebay?? How many of you would be interested?? Just curious... I wanna see if I'm the only freak or if there is more of us out there hehe

EXAMPLE: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

Lets say the system includes all the piping, valves etc, runs on BBQ Propane (buy bottle at home depot- not included), and is wired into VIPER 571XV with remote start and other bells and whistles. In additional it has two ultrasonic sensors plugged in to detect if your window had been broken, or door forced open. When the siren goes off, the flamethrowers located under the front doors of the car go off. The system wouldn't be meant to harm the thief, not to set him on fire, but to give him a good scare which would keep him from approaching the vehicle again.

Everything could be sold for $400... Now the million dollar question- would YOU buy it for your car??

The thing that worries me is if the alarm were to be triggered in a petrol station.

I fantasised about a canister of knock out gas when I had my radio stolen a few years back. Then you move on to spikes that come out of the seat and then electrification of the cars body. Sadly the law frowns on these direct measures and you will be faced with paying compensation to the criminal and getting your nuckles rapped.

Its a great idea though! :)