Torque Cars

500 abarth fault

Discussion in 'Fiat' started by gspotfox, 1 October 2014.

1. gspotfox

gspotfox Full member

notts
    Car:
    micra turbo diesel
    I drove my new to me used 2011 fiat abarth after looking for the right price and colour for months. IT was a sunny day so I put on shades . I could not see of read the speed and rev counter in was just to dark and the letters small , the centre of the dial was lit up but not the side speedo and rev counter, I haven't a clue at my speed I cannot see it, At night its cool and illuminated but not in the day without lights on. anyone else notice this

2. davalav

davalav Moderator

Essex, England
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S R56
    Take your shades off?

3. gspotfox

gspotfox Full member

notts
    Car:
    micra turbo diesel
    hey buddy close , I have a glass roof and took the mesh back , shut the mesh now no problem , cheers

4. davalav

davalav Moderator

Essex, England
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S R56
    Glad to have helped! Nice cars Abarths!

5. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Better late than never lol
    I wear Serengeti aviators that have photo chromatic lenses so there is no problems with them in the OP's situation.:D

Last edited: 2 October 2014
    gspotfox likes this.